2013 CME Meeting Series
You are invited to attend The Lipid Forum II Meeting Series. This exciting, interactive case-based CME activity will feature world-renowned specialists in lipidology discussing risk assessment, complex dyslipidemias, insulin resistance, obesity, residual cardiovascular risk, hypertriglyceridemia, familial hypercholesterolemia, and the latest clinical trials of current, newly approved and emerging therapies. This activity will be highlighted by challenging cases where learners can compare their management strategies with those of the faculty and “Meet the Experts” breakout sessions that will allow the learner to discuss therapeutic dilemmas, complex topics, and challenging cases in greater detail with the faculty.
Lipid Forum II will provide attendees with features most important to them:
- Definition and evidence of residual risk
- Comprehensive cardiovascular risk reduction for patients with diabetes and obesity
- Latest data on current and emerging treatment options for the management of hypertriglyceridemia, complex dyslipidemia and familial hypercholesterolemia
- Learners will be given the opportunity to select the cases that will be presented by the faculty
- Panel discussions with thought leaders discussing real-world clinical situations
- Interactive educational experience employing audience response system to poll attendees on treatment decisions
Meet the Experts
- Attendees have an opportunity to interact with experts in a small group setting
- Attendees will receive practice tools and patient educational materials for office use
Don’t miss attending a Lipid Forum in a city near you!
Lipid Forum II Steering Committee